The Art and Science of Building a High-Potential Talent Strategy
July 18, 1:00 p.m. ET / 18:00 BST
Today's changing business environment has driven a growing number of organizations todevelop and enhance strategies for their high-potential (HiPo) talent.
When designed and implemented well, HiPo strategies help improve business performance. Groundbreaking new research shows that when HiPo programs focus effectively on the experiences of both the individual and leader, organizations reap tangible benefits.
- Healthy bench strength and high retention of key leader talent
- Shorter learning curves and smoother transitions when leaders move into new roles
- Agility to respond to changing business and market needs
Attendees will gain insights on:
- Critical elements of effective, best-in-class HiPo programs
- The five stages of the HiPo maturity model
- Actionable tips for implementing high-potential program practices
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can develop business-driven high-potential strategies in your organization!
Complimentary Webinars >
Key Practices and a Maturity Model to Maximize the Performance of Top Leadership Talent