Companies at the highest level of global communications maturity are 113 times more likely than those at the first level to be efficient, flexible and profitable.
If you’ve got global reach, having a core competency in global communications—what many call Enterprise Fluency™—is vital to business performance.
Statistically, the majority of your employees are likely to be non-native English speakers, yet most of them must work and perform in English every day.* The new Enterprise Fluency™ Maturity Model designed by Bersin & Associates found that ineffective global communication in English causes serious problems, from poor productivity to slow time to market to sharply reduced profits.
Join this webinar to see how you can immediately create a competitive edge with a company-wide focus on global communications. Hosted by Bersin & Associates' Vice President of Research David Mallon and GlobalEnglish's CEO Mahesh Ram, this webinar will help you take charge of your company’s communications strategy and help you hit the KPIs that are important to you.
Attend this webinar so you can:
- Understand the relationship between the various levels of Enterprise Fluency™ and tangible business outcomes
- Explore real-life case studies of companies that have increased Enterprise Fluency™
- Determine actionable strategies for improving global communications at your company
- Be 100% sure that 100% of your workforce is working optimally
* A 2010 survey of 26,000 global employees in over 150 countries revealed that 84% say they need to use English on the job every week, and 55% need it every day.
Complimentary Webinars >